You reap what you sow.
[html]

Sorry it took so long!

He gave an apologetic grin at the 'smell like outsider' comment. They both knew he hadn't done it on purpose, and it would waste time talking too much about something trivial like that. Plus, he hadn't meant to stumble into those tunnels. He had just found a place to stay, a cave that had been carved by human's hands, one rainy night. Waking up in a different area was something he had not planned on and it took him two weeks to find his way out. In retrospect, he was really glad he had made it out and into this area as well.

"Savina Marino was the one to bring me into the pack-" Caedres explained,"and I've been moving around, getting a feel for the area since. I hope I haven't disturbed any of your trails."

Caedres drew himself to his full height as a wolf, letting his grey fur ruffle in the slight wind.

"And I am Caedres. Its good to meet you, Jazper."

He bowed his head as well, showing deferance to a more veteran pack member. Well, pretty much everyone had more seniority than he did at this point, but he did not mind being humble. Pride is a great thing, but knowing when to be humble took more skill than many fighters and warriors ever could muster.

<style type="text/css">
.Caedresgift b {font-weight:bold; color:#282722; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Caedresgiftooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:right;}
.Caedresgift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Caedresgift {margin:0 auto; width:341px; background-color:#dbd4cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 955262.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1e2b45; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread