the same bad dream.
[html]

Word Count:: 342 DO I WIN FOR UNIBROW REFERENCE? Also, I think maybe Sepirah is the first Lykoi Eris has actually liked. .___. Btw hope powerplaying Sepi walking in was okay. Tongue

Eris was not so interested in her blood. She could care less about the Lykois—she simply wanted the information her mother held, and then she could be on her way to... wherever. Well, maybe she wouldn't move on so quickly, not until another homeland made itself apparent—after all, she could not fend for herself. She needed a place to elevate her and treat her like the princess she used to be—otherwise what was the point? The silver-shaded hybrid tried to shove these thoughts away and focus at the task at hand; the moment this happened, a distinctive rattle behind her caught her attention, and nearly made her jump out of her skin. Itzcitla turned and peered at her from several feet away, almost seeming to quirk an eyebrow at his mistress's strange behavior. She frowned sternly at him, perhaps reflecting her second eldest brother's confluence of the eyebrows for a moment, and turned back toward the door, opening it up just a crack, sticking her face to that. One chartreuse-colored eye sized up the small canine standing outside of the door and the snake next to her, widening at this second revelation. The hybrid allowed the door to swing open, motioning the other canine inside. There was something strange about this one—even Eris could plainly see they were related to one another. But there was something more than that lurking behind the younger female's golden-yellow eyes. “I don't think anybody lives in this part of the mansion, and maybe some little critters moved in,” the hybrid explained, closing the door behind the smaller canine. “I'm Eris, that's Itzcitla,” she said, pointing to the cat as she introduced him. He had turned all his attention on the newcomers, more specifically the snake. Eris shot him a deadly look at the cat relaxed approximately one notch, still eying the animal with a gleam in his eye. They were from the land where rattlesnakes and other poisonous snakes were commonplace, and so of course, the feline was wary of Sepirah's companion.

<style>
.eris-desert .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-desert p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-desert b {color:#436FBC; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.eris-desert {background-color:#293F4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_desert.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #436FBC; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D161C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-desert-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-desert .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #436FBC; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread