the same bad dream.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.kaeskull b {color:#ffffff;}.kaeskull p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>

The sable-shaded canine peered at the similarly-colored youth, truly curious as to this one—she had not known any of her siblings or extended family to possess the same coat coloration she did; melanistic traits seemed absent from her particular family. The dark woman closed the door behind the other canine, turning to catch her name. Sepirah did not offer the companion's name it would seem he did not possess one.

The sable woman smiled as the other canine described her companion. “I can say the same for Itzcitla,” the canine said, placing one hand on her hip. There was no petulance or annoyance in this gesture; the sable-shaded woman genuinely liked this canine and the creeping, tingling sense of the magic that Sepirah contained—even if Eris was too dense to truly perceive it yet, it was there and it spoke to her unconscious mind in whispers. “Me either. Where did you live before here? I am from the south, in the desert,” the smokey-colored canine said, speaking of Eterne. She was not usually curious of others' backstories; the sable-shaded woman was generally interested in herself and herself alone.

The sable-shaded woman followed along behind the other woman, content to allow Sepirah to take the lead if she so wished to have it. Eris was not particularly inclined to hunt anything, but the lack of sleep and the noise was driving her up a wall. She was quite happy to have someone who might actually know what they were doing here. When they reached the door, the sable-shaded woman stepped forward to utilize her opposable thumbs, which Sepirah did not have at the moment. Rather than opening the door immediately, she instead left her hand on the handle, turning back to peer at the oddly assembled trio of hybrid, snake, and cat standing behind her.

Table thanks to Vieira!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread