When did rain ever stop someone
[html]
OOC text goes here!

She smiled as she placed the food with the cat. She was great full to Niro. "Thank you so much" She went back to him. "Ya Neko." She said. She thought the name was cute. She looked at the torch that niro had created good thing I brought plenty of wood. She thought to herself as she started to head into the depth with him. "I don't know how much it rains. I'm younger then you." She said as she smiled.

She looked at the pouch with the bird. "Hello Marahute" She said as she then turned her attention to Niro. "So how far do you think we will get?" She asked as she grabbed an extra piece of wood encase the one Niro had started to get to small. She was glad that he did come. It would have sucked if he hadn't. "Oh did you ever get what I left you?" She asked.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread