When did rain ever stop someone
[html]
OOC text goes here!

Amaranth smiled as she looked at him. She found the little chick funny the cat was getting something it wanted so he was a bit jealous. She looked at Niro with a smile. "My uncle has been teaching me more. He and I have gotten more into weapon training." She said smiling. She knew her mother was not happy in the least with that. She always heard her mother lecturing her uncle about leaving the past behind them. Though she wasn't to sure what any of that meant so she ignored it.

"I'm so glad you liked it. I took a few and mad this necklace with them." She said smiling. She was starting to get more of a crush on the slightly older male. She didn't want him to know she liked their friendship and she never wanted in any way to ruin it. She looked at him and smiled "I hope I can fine other pretty things like that."

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread