When did rain ever stop someone
[html]

WC: 315

He listened to Amaranth speak, he was not a fighter himself but he knew about defending himself, and she had the right of it, she and Anann even made him think about taking lessons, he thought that Anann would be a good candidate to help him learn some self defense moves, since she offered it, but he hadn’t gotten the heart to ask quite yet, he’d been quite busy with Tobias and Marahute. He knew she was learning more than self defense though she was learning to fight, he had mixed feelings on that but he gave her a supportive smile, knowing its what she wanted.

You may be a formidable wolf one day then captain, I’m glad I’m your friend rather than your enemy!

Even though he was paying attention to what she was saying, he was also paying a lot of attention to where he was. He moved his torch, keeping a memory of what they saw on the walls so he knew which way to come if they found a second or third way through the cave, getting lost wasn’t what he wanted quite yet with a young pup and a dark cave and only a few sticks of fire and after getting lost in a forest near here he wasn’t about to get lost in a cave either. At her mention of finding pretty things he saw something glitter on the wall, he moved closer to see a pretty bright blue crystal shining off the firelight, he smiled and turned to his little friend.

I think you are in luck, it looks like this cave has pretty things in it as well.

He pointed to the wall where the pretty rock was, then pulled out his knife with one hand and held out the torch to see with the other and started prying at the rock that was in the wall.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread