Bows and Curtsies
[html]
300+

The King came out, and did not seem terribly unnerved by his presence. Maybe Ayita did not tell him anything? He had hoped she would not actually spread that around, since it was not exactly a fun, flattering story to tell people for fun. He himself was not about to tell anyone about it. Well, maybe to Daisuke if they got into discussion about that sort of thing, and chances were it would happen. But, otherwise, no one was likely to hear about it. Hell, he was not about to discuss it with Ayita's brother and he was as much involved in it as the redhead was. As embarrassing as it was, that kind of thing was not something he talked about that easily. Romance, sure, sex maybe not so much. Some things just had to stay between close friends rather than with strangers, though few had actually questioned him about his ... practices.

He smiled lightly, holding out the package, crudely wrapped as it was. "Ayita gave me a bunch of clothes a while ago to fix up and use for material, so I did this for her. I don't know when I'll find the free time to seek her out so I brought this one." Strel held out the package, hoping that if Vigilante did know the story, that he would not suspect he was uneasy about seeing the woman, since they would need to talk about it, just a little bit. God, that was not a conversation worth looking forward to excitedly. After he gave the package to the King, he looked at the home they shared. "So, the girl from the border. How is she doing?" There was curiosity in his gaze, but he had been the one to find the young one though he had not been the one to take her in.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread