Bows and Curtsies
[html]
300+
qq

Strel was thankful that the man did not bring up what happened. Surely, he would have, though, if Ayita had been exceptionally upset. "I hope she will. I try to keep everyone happy with my work." It seemed as though he was less picky about feelings outside of his tailoring. Vigilante walked into his house, but left the door open with an invitation to come in. "I wouldn't be around long, but that would be nice, too. Thank you." He stepped through the doors, eyes adjusting slowly to the slight change in light. The redhead had never been here, but he had never really bothered to ask to come in. After all, what was the point? He felt more comfortable entertaining the taken woman.

So that young kid had been settling in just fine. That was a relief. The redhead was no father figure, but he had still been concerned over a kid that had no parents to guide them through the rigors of being a wolf with those genetic perks. Though, was Ever a luperci like them? Some were still normal; something his father had wished they all were but were unfortunate enough to be "cursed". "As long as she's not a burden. I do feel slightly responsible for finding her," he said as he sat on the couch, next to his package.

Ayita was mentioned and Strelein leaned forward onto his knees and looked up at his King. "Speaking of Ayita," he paused, lips tight for a moment. "Is she upset with me? You probably know that what I did." As much as the redhead did not want to have this discussion with his liege, it was going to be on his mind until he got some closure. "Do you think she'll forgive me?" Ayita was a friend of his and he did not want to lose her as such, just because of her brother.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread