As I went out one morning
[html]

WC:311

Liliana did see that she startled him, and felt rather bad, but he seemed to recover, with good time. His hand was going somewhere and she had no doubts he had a weapon. Thankful that he was thinking different about it now, she thought she should be further away when first speaking to someone.

I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to scare you really.

She said her voice just as nervous as she really was. She felt a little better when he offered her his name. She smiled shyly, there was another aniwaya? She wondered if it was like this one, but she wasn’t going to ask about it, maybe it would come up later, or when she wasn’t so nervous and shy.

My name is Liliana Vess, I joined a little while ago.

She said, since he wanted to let her know that he was from here, she felt it only polite to tell him she was still rather new. She tended to stay more with the animals than the rest of the wolves. She didn’t know why though, maybe it was her upbringing. She looked at the mentioned door and tilted her head. She wasn’t good with her hands like that, but even what help she could give she was sure it would be better than to let rain in the stables.
That wuld be a good idea. I don’t know much about building things though.

She admitted. Feeling sheepish, was she suppose to know these things now that she was here? She hoped not, she never built a thing in her life, much less a door, she’d always live outside or in a tent when it was cold out. But nothing more, until now, she had her own hut and everything… well if she was suppose to know these things, now was the best time to learn.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread