As I went out one morning
[html]

WC: 439

She was glad to know he was a nice wolf, she’d had a few unpleasant run ins with one of her pack mates and someone else that didn’t seem to care much for her. So it was a good change. He definitely looked well at home here. Where she still felt awkward just being around others.

I am trying to, I’m use to wandering more than staying in one place.

She said, she didn’t want to admit to him that much of her time as a member of the pack, she was actually outside pack borders. Exploring the unknown, and learning about life outside her parents little bubble. It was nice to learn about new things, she’d learned about the Great Mother Earth, which she now believed in, but not as solely as Clover where she would say much about it, but she knew that Mother earth had a reason for everyone and eventually that reason would come to them on its own or she would call them back as the reason itself. But that was here nor there right now. What seemed to matter was this door. Letting in a draft would be awful for the horses. She watched as Nayati got a hammer from somewhere, she couldn’t really tell where but she didn’t ask as it wasn’t really her business.

Oh yes I can I think there was some extra boards in the back.

She said instantly remembering because she’d just seen them when she was picking up the strewn contents of the stables. Hurrying over to the back she looked for where she saw the boards. They were there, but there were all different sizes laying against the wall. She remembered in her minds eye what the door looked like and how big of a piece they would need, and picked one out, she had to drag it along the floor, a little, just because she wasn’t as well build in the upper body as most wolves tended to be. It was a reason why she mostly failed at hunting by herself.

I do hope this will work.

She said moving up next to the white wolf looking to see if he thought it was the right one or not. Her brown eyes met his blue ones, and she couldn’t help envy him for he seemed to be one of the pure bloods, and they always looked so noble to her, who was in fact nothing but … what many wolves had called her… a measly mutt. She wasn’t going to say anything out loud though, and she looked down at the board she was carrying.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread