As I went out one morning
[html]

WC:---

Liliana shrugged at his question, she had no idea where she had been born, and most of the areas she never cared to get the names she was a pup, although when she did grow old enough to care it didn’t seem to matter to her, as long as her mother taught her how to train horses, or teach her how to hunt, but now she knew her mistake and she was surely learning where the territories were around here.

I’m afraid I only know we traveled old Canada,

She said, before she went to find the wood. When she came back he had the old wood off already, and she looked at the hammer unsure she would be able to do what he requested, but he could see that she was having trouble holding the wood up for too long. It would be a disaster if she did drop it.

Yes I will try, I have never used a hammer before though

She said worriedly. The hammer looked really intimidating to her, maybe because she never used one, she’d picked one up because she’d had to move it but that was as little as she’d actually handled the thing.

Could you show me what to do?

She was feeling like a burden now, more than a help, and that made her feel worse, hopefully he could show her at least one and she could quickly get it done.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread