As I went out one morning
[html]

WC: 358 OOC: sorry for late reply and we can start to wrap it up in a few posts too I think

She watched as he showed her how to use a hammer and nail with awe, how did anyone know how to do such a thing, and now the nail…. It looked like it had been right there for many years , just stuck inside the board. She took the hammer and another nail, and then tried to do what he did on the practice board… it was harder than it looked. She had good eyes, but for a tiny nail inbetween her furry fingers… it was hard… and she managed to hit her finger instead of the nail itself. Her eyes watered and she let the nail go and sucked her finger. Then before there was any suggestion that she might not be able to do it she picked the nail up again, and tried again, this time she hit the nail square on. She hammered again, harder this time and hit the nail again, but it didn’t seem to work for her, she then hit the nail once more, and felt as the nail pushed into the board, this excited her and she let the nail go as she was instructed, there it stood, straight, so now she just had to beat it into the board! She started hammering, and before long, she had the nail nearly in, she decided to give it one more good smack, and that would do it, but it didn’t’ end up the way Nayati’s did, the nail got bent, and she let out an audible sigh of disappointment.

I guess that’s why momma had always told me to take my time.

She said clearly stating she’d learned her lesson. She looked at the door which had a hold in it now, and back to her new friend.

I think we can start on that now, I think I got the hang of it.

She said, cheerfully, hopefully sounding confident enough that she could really hammer the nails in like he head. Her finger felt like the blood was trying to hammer itself out of her skin though right now, but she didn’t complain about it, it would feel better soon enough.
ue. Morbi arcu dui, tempus sit amet vehicula id, tincidunt sed elit. Maecenas ornare, arcu eu volutpat egestas, justo arcu aliquet urna, bibendum auctor sapien orci eget nunc. In eu placerat lectus. Cras dapibus fringilla lacinia.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread