As I went out one morning
[html]

OOC: short ; ;

Liliana started her own work as he held the board, her first nail, was slightly bent like the first one she’d gotten on the practice board but she was sure it would do fine. The others varied as she hammered them in, trying to take her time and not get too disappointed in the lack of perfection and well, cleanliness it should have looked. But they weren’t looking for anything cosmetic, or they would have someone with more experience. Once it was finished she did smile, it didn’t look like the other boards, but that made it an interesting look, at least the wind wouldn’t come in, or rain, or snow.

That’ll do…. At least until the next wind storm we get.

She said smiling, indicating that it was a joke. That done, she put the hammer down, and looked at her companion, wondering what he thought.

I did alright I hope!

she said quietly hoping for a small bit of praise or rejection, something so she’d learn if she did something right or wrong. Either way she’d rather have praise than anything else. Looking back at the board she hammered in, it looked a little cockeyed, now she was going to worry about that, and hope it wasn’t going to be a problem even to the slightest of winds .

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread