As I went out one morning
[html]

WC:410(2 points) OOC: OH NOES ALIEN!!!

Liliana beamed with pride. She’d gotten plenty of compliments from her parents but rarely from anyone else. It made her feel good. She was glad she was able to help here at least she was good for something even if she hadn’t done the best of jobs. Well as Nayati said, she did do good for her first try, which was good enough for her. She put the hammer down, beeming

Thank you!

Liliana said, knowing that was the last of it, she had met a fellow packmate and helped out. A good feeling indeed.

I’m glad I could be of some help, I think I should be getting to my chores now though, it was great meeting you./b>

She said.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread