Tangled Lines
[html]

This feels like a fail post x.x

The initial shock of the cold water faded. It wasn't so bad at all. It was cool but not a chilling cold. The whole sea to play in and she just stood there grinning like a child. The amber woman knew how to swim thought she seldom ever ventured into waters for anything other than a bath. No, not so bad at all! Its been a long time since Ive went for a swim. Unless you count a bath as swimming. Her tone was slightly nostalgic as she though of the times she had went swimming with her siblings, the ever watchful Rem making sure none of the pups might drown. Those days seeming like a different lifetime now as she stood now in a place she never dreamed she would be. Well, since we're being honest, I've been waiting for you to bring me here. So I think it was a good idea. She found she had to look away from him, the statement making her feel vulnerable. Oh how she hated that feeling.

What? He was ready to get out of the water, but they were only half wet. That's not swimming and he had said they were going swimming. And so she just simply looked at him as he headed towards the shore. Ah! She yelled. Throwing her arms up to block the wave the man sent at her. With eyes squinted shut to keep the water out of them she splashed back rather blindly, laughing all the while. You're not gettin to shore until your wet from head to toe! She dived at him arms reaching out to pull him under with her as she more or less fell into the sea's grasp.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread