Tangled Lines
[html]

I is a wee bit confused as to if Toliy casted the line or not Xd but Anann don't know how to lolz ...I got a lil long winded XD

It was a simple task, she knew that. Still it was the first time she had ever attempted baiting a hook. Dark eyes watched his face intently as he looked at the squirming worm she had threaded onto the hook. His hand guiding hers so that he might get a better look at it. The warmth of his hand on her brought a smile to her lips. It faded slightly and her ears tilted back as he seemed unsure of her work at first. Though they bounced right back as it met his approval.

Carefully, he took the hook from and let hang from the end of the rod. Which was then placed in Anann's honey hued hands. She gave Toliy a questioning look as she took hold of it. She had no idea what she was suppose to do with the rod and line. It felt foreign in her hand and vastly lighter than the bladed weapons she was accustomed to wielding. He moved to stand behind her and Anann moved to stand closer to the edge of the rock they stood on, giving him ample room. His arms wrapped around her, finding her hands yet again and adjusting her grip on the pole. She looked up and over her shoulder at him, listening to his every word. She nodded. How do I get the hook out in the water? She was not sure if she was just suppose to toss it out there or what. All she did know is that she was in no hurry to break there contact.

---

Once the line was in the water there was little to do except to hold on to the rod. She could feel the soft tug of the current though the pole in her hands but she hadn't felt anything that made her believe there might be a fish on the end of her line. So tell me Toliy, what is like on the otherside? She motioned across the water with her snout. She had heard stories even in the land locked area she had lived in, but none from a source she trusted with any accuracy. Curiosity not so much about the lands far away and unseen but more the man that had come from such a place. Though it seemed she would have to wait for the answer, feeling a tug on the end of her line. At one time she had been expecting just such a tug but the wait had made her lax and the pull from the other end startled her causing her to jerk the pole. Toliy! I think I've got something. She looked to him. What now?

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread