the angels will just keep on multiplying
[html]

one of these days I'll stop sucking, I swear :| and sorry for the short as well

Savina shook her head, at a loss with her rambunctious child. "If you know dear, act like it," she said, nudging her pup's rump with her nose. There had been little need for carefully watching eyes and discipline with their last litter. Amata, Cambria, and Gotham had all been well behaved children, never getting into trouble or giving them any great cause to worry. Artemis was definitely testing the limits though, and as she locked eyes with her mate she couldn't help but give him a rueful sort of smile. There wasn't much they could do, aside from make sure she didn't get into any dangerous situations.

Their daughter's grand suggestion of everywhere and their son's quick annoyed response to her was comical and made it hard for the mother to keep her authoritative air. Their three personalities were so very distinct and different from one another, it was always entertaining to see them interacting together. She too noticed the similarities between what Silvano suggested and what his older brother would have suggested at that age, and it bright a bright smile to the mother's face. Her mate's ideas sounded splendid, and she nodded her head in approval. "A stop by the valley and the lake sound perfect to me, what do you kids think?" She doubted there would be an objections to the plan.

<style type="text/css">
.Savi001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b98f63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Savi001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b98f63; text-align:right;}
.Savi001 p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Savi001 {margin:0 auto; width:373px; background-color:#dffbe2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... avi001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #20441f; padding: 160px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5a655c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread