life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor
[html]

She did not understand where all of her sister’s anger was coming from. Her daughter was dead and all Aurèle could do was complain about something that was over six years old? All Tayui could hear in her head was her beautiful daughter’s voice and all Aurèle wanted to do was remind her of things she had buried many years ago. Noir’s grave was still fresh, and yet, Aurèle still needed to resort to such old deaths to make her hurt. Oh, it was obvious they were sisters; Aurèle knew how to hurt Tayui in the worst way possible: announce the death of her daughter and then remind her of betrayal that was years past. It was as if her sister had asked herself how she could possibly make this more painful than it already was. Of course, sister dearest had always excelled in that area.

And she still could not make it go away. Aurèle’s voice rang out clear, though heavily accented, the words were obvious. Tayui did not want to hear it. There was no reason to say these things, not now, not NOW.

“Shut up!” Tayui screamed and lashed out with her paw. Unlike her standard Lupus form, a Secui paw had sharp claws that could leave a lasting mark. Tayui certainly hoped they did. “Stop talking! Don’t fucking lecture me, not after you tell me she’s dead!” she screeched, withdrawing her arm. “Don’t you ever dare try to make me feel worse, not again,” she continued, her voice rising. Tayui shook with indignation as she considered her sister’s words. How dare she lecture Tayui on loneliness and then reprimand her for being an attention-seeker? It wasn’t a wonder Tayui had been the first one to flee the pack during the fire with ‘loving’ family like this. Bring the news of the death of a loved one and then add a reminder of deaths long past as a side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread