Color me Rainbow
[html]
you know you love me

Strel waved his hand in the air, puffing out air like an insulted fish. "No, I'm thoroughly quenched. Of course I want a drink," he finished, tone escalated a bit as he grumbled. Daisuke licked him, and the redhead only grumbled a bit more, struggling to his feet. Shoving the blond back gently, huffy manner clearly just a mixture of joking and tired. "I lugged all these bowls up here so I hope you have what you need. And I brought the henna, like I promised." Picking up the bowls, he shoved them in the man's direction. Hopefully, he knew what he was doing with them. "We'll probably need to wash them out after each color is done. How many colors have you picked out?"

Now as to where they would dye the blond's mane, it was entirely not important. Strel kind of wanted out of the sun, which was only making him sleepier and more tired. "You know me, I can do it anywhere. I'm versatile." He shooed Daisuke inside, waving his hands at the man as he bent to get the pack off the ground. He pulled the jar out as he made his way into the cave, relishing the delicious feeling of shade. "Darling, I hope you brought enough water or else this will be an entirely short trip," he drawled, setting the jar down. "So, what have you been up to, dawling," he asked, voice in a strange accent.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread