Color me Rainbow
[html]
OOC: That's why I can't do nothing about it. >:[
No, I'm thoroughly quenched. Of course I want a drink it was a good thing that Daisuke had made sure to keep water in the empty vodka and whiskey bottles that he drank and then filled back up with water. Daisuke could, again, say that being Luperci was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He'd still be stuck on four paws and be running around like everyone else. Now, he could run around differently. He liked to be different from others, because it made him unique and memorable. Yeah yeah yeah. the kid spoke, swatting the air next to him as he rolled his eyes at Strel, but then flashed him a joking smile at him after ward. I lugged all these bowls up here so I hope you have what you need. And I brought the henna, like I promised. the other said before the bowls were shoved in his direction. Daisuke grabbed the bowls and nodded his head. Awh, you're such a sweety. Thanks so much Strelly! Daisuke spoke, a big goofy smile on his rocker face. We'll probably need to wash them out after each color is done. How many colors have you picked out? the male went on to ask. Daisuke let his blue eyes pin on the male, smile still on his face. All of the same colors. Green, blue, purple, and orange, and then you brought the red. Which, I thanks you for. the male spoke as he had cocked his head towards the other male, having an almost innocent look on his rockstar face.

You know me, I can do it anywhere. I'm versatile. the older male spoke to Daisuke before shooing him inside. Daisuke bounced forward, as if he was being chased by the other, and he had gone inside, and once inside, he had greeted his feline with a stroke from his head to his rump before going over to a makeshift counter made of flat rocks laid between two other boulders that protruded from the cave floor. He had gotten the whiskey bottle with the water in it (it held a liter of water) and he had moved back over towards the other, immediately handing over the water. It's water, I've got my liquor in my other cave, since I'm not finished moving yet. It was true, he had only a few things in this cave. He was still waiting to hear the word of Snake so the two could work together on getting the rest of it over to the new cave. Always having an excuse to see the other male. Darling, I hope you brought enough water or else this will be an entirely short trip the other spoke. Daisuke blew raspberries at the other. Of course I have enough water, Strelly. I'm not stupid you know. the punk had spoke, snorting lightly and then chuckling at the male. Daisuke proceeded to go get the ingredients for the color mixtures that they would be making, and he got a flat stone for the crushing and mixing of the colors, and then he laid them all out where they would be easily made. He put each base ingredient in a bowl, and then he moved back over to the same stone counter and grabbed a second and third liter of water and he moved back over to the other male. He finally sat down and the other male had asked a question. So, what have you been up to, dawling? Daisuke cocked his torn aud to Strel, a smile on his face. Been here, been there. I almost killed a bitch the other day... I have been trying to move from my old cave to this new one.. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Why he was being short with the other male about the whole issue was because he sort of didn't want to talk about his encounter with the bitch, but if asked, he would tell. I've been making music during the days, my sleep schedule is becoming slightly normal... he spoke and nodded his head before he looked to Strel again. What about you? Have any stories? hands started to work the rock into the blueberries, mushing them up to get them ready for him to add some water and make the dye.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread