Color me Rainbow
[html]
300+
:|

Strel huffed a little bit, wondering if the blond thought him an idiot. "I know you're not stupid, DaiDai, I just am making sure we've got everything before we get started and then things get too messy to get the rest and blah blah blah, you know. Guess it's the job getting to me." How many times had the redhead failed to get everything together before a project? By now, the lesson was stuck in his head, especially if he wanted to be prepared for whatever came his way. Strel was not exactly a cautious man - no, he could be rather reckless - but he was not going to be a careless kind of guy. Reckless did not always mean careless, especially if he planned ahead for the recklessness and any problems. Really, he had it under control. No, really.

Daisuke put his colors in the bowls, and the redhead sighed; he guessed they would need to wash out one of them to put in the henna later as there were only four bowls for use. They would probably need to use the orange one since the colors were so similar, in theory at least. Strel reclined a little, waiting for the man to fix his own dyes so that the redhead could help him apply it. Auds twitched at the sound of the mixing, but he shut his eyes to calm himself down after the walk. "Oh that's nice. Must have been fun," he answered, not really registering what was asked. He raised a lid a sliver of the way, lavender irises peeking at Daisuke. "Oh not much, to be honest. Fucked a guy or two, found a kid at the borders but wasn't man enough to take her in myself, attended a dance party, had tons of work. You know, the usual. So no, not too many stories." There were stories to tell here, but it was a little bit embarrassing, but if they came up, they would be funny, right? To be honest, it really seemed like he had done a lot in the past few months. It was odd.

But the redhead finally registered what Daisuke had said earlier. Strel bolted upright, absolute confusion on his face. "Wait, wait. What? Almost killed someone? Who? Why?" That sounded so unlike the blond. Wasn't Daisuke more of a pacifist than an antagonist? "What'd she do to you to provoke that?" he inquired further, voice rising a little bit. This was kind of an alarming piece of news, or maybe he was overreacting. God, he hoped he was.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread