Color me Rainbow
[html]
OOC: :| see i can do that too.

I know you're not stupid, DaiDai, I just am making sure we've got everything before we get started and then things get too messy to get the rest and blah blah blah, you know. Guess it's the job getting to me. the other spoke. Daisuke shrugged lightly. He found himself to be good at remembering to keep himself ready for the projects to come. Most of the time he'd go out and prepare a whole day or two before he'd actually start a project. He wouldn't start the project unless he was completely ready, both physically and mentally. The other relaxed while Daisuke st there, working with the plants, making the blue dye, adding some water to get it to be more watery before he worked at it again and again. He would add more water, but he would make sure not dilute the color too much, it at all. Once he was done with the blue, he would move on to the green. He did the same procedure for each color, and the other sat there, waiting patiently. Oh that's nice. Must have been fun-- the male answered about what Daisuke had been up to. Something hit him that Strel didn't exactly hear what he had said, but didn't bring it up. He shrugged it off, and gave an "eh" sound. Oh not much, to be honest. Fucked a guy or two, found a kid at the borders but wasn't man enough to take her in myself, attended a dance party, had tons of work. You know, the usual. So no, not too many stories. he spoke about his own adventures. They weren't really adventures he guessed, but Daisuke was curious about who Strel had got down and dirty with, so his eyes lifted back up to the other male. Who'd ya fuck? the male asked casually, a coy smile on his face as he looked back down at what he was doing.

it was then the words of Daisuke finally sunk in. Wait, wait. What? Almost killed someone? Who? Why? the red head got excited about this juicy little detail. Daisuke's smile turned dark suddenly. He licked his lips for a second, that dark smile sitting on his maw as he thought back. What'd she do to you to provoke that? the male prodded on. I never caught her name. Or I forgot it. Or I decided that I'd just call her "Bitch". Daisuke started to speak. She tried to tell me that she and Snake were....An "Item". She didn't know who Snake was, what he was about, and she thought that she could just waltz in where I belong. She thought she knew who he was. But she doesn't. She didn't know anything about him. the male blabbered almost obsessively at this. He had been extremely upset about it, and he still sort of was. Strel, you can't tell me that you wouldn't be pissed off that some bitch was yelling all in your cave when you were asleep having a sexy dream, waking you up, and then telling you that your lover and her are married! Daisuke got a little bit excited, in a bad way, his shackles raising as much as the shaved patch on his back could stand. I wanted to fucking choke her Strel. I actually wanted to see her body become lifeless between my fingers. I was this close to doing it. the male spoke, a growl emerging from his lips, and when he had emphasized "this", he had pushed his index finger and thumb to no more than a millimeter apart.

But I couldn't fucking kill her. No matter who the fuck she thought she was, I just couldn't fucking do it. the male growled before he had shamefully looked at the ground. He found not being able to act on strong emotions to be somewhat of a weakness in him for some reason. His father always told him to have emotions, but to never show them (in which Daisuke couldn't help but do the opposite of, simply because it was his nature and his eyes weren't capable of becoming hard enough to conceal emotion.) He let out a big sigh as he looked down at the mixture of spinach leaves and water, making a thick paste.

Can you start a fire? Hanna told me that I have to boil the water with the leaves in it and stuff too. the male spoke, pointing towards a pit that had fire from the night before. There was fresh wood in it already though, since Daisuke had made it a habit to get some fire wood when he was out for his morning swim. Please? he remembered late to say please, but his mood had been slightly ruined for a moment, just because of the thought of that black wolven bitch being anywhere close to his Snake.

<style type="text/css">
.cosmiccastaway b {font-weight:normal; color:#124306; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cosmiccastawayooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#0b3802;}
.cosmiccastaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cosmiccastaway {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ttable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #124306; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#051e01; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread