SICK AS MY SECRETS, BUT NEVER GONNA TELL
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marscrys b {color:#3493D4;} .marscrys b2 {color:#A3F3FF;} .marscrys b3 {color:#5576A0;}</style>
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3779/marstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
this never ending story paid for with pride and fate

MARS BARTHOLOMEW RUSSO/CUBBINS
Is a man of many different faces. You can find the actor with a new face with no real emotion behind it, or with too much emotion, barely ever being the right amount. He is a dreamer in both his own world and in the world of Bartholomew Cubbins. Mars can be angry, mean almost and also be ready to pick a fight at times while Bartholomew is the man who would rather be sitting there with friends laughing about the whole situation that got you all riled up in the first place. Mars is a loner, and a Quiet Man, sometimes going long moments without speaking when in the company of others. There is a third personality in play as of now, and his name is Hurricane. Hurricane is very unnecessarily aggressive and is considered to be a sociopath. He has no morals, no sense of right or wrong, and he likes to rape pretty women and kill all others. Long and short term plots are available and encouraged.

MARS MUSE
Null~Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1. heavy in your arms-Magnolia Takekuro
2.The paths have been crossed- Mati Church
3. Tonight we drink to youth, I don't want to lose what I had as a boy - Orin Takekuro
4. Family is like fudge, sweet with a few nuts - Liliya Russo
5. you've been remade-Leon Hughes
6. Always in this twilight- Orin Takekuro
7. CLOSED
8. CLOSED
Note: When requesting plottage and threads with Mars, be aware of his different personalities, and also tell me who(Mars, Bart, or Hurricane) you would like to be present in the thread.

PENDING THREADS

1. Orin
2. Juliet
3. Amy Sunders
4. Leon Hughes
5. ------

ARCHIVE THREADS
(note that these are in chronological order)

1.[j] Yeah I'm a Selfish Bastard, But Atleast I'm Not Alone → Jun 17 2010 → Anatoliy, Vigilante
Mars finds his way to a pack in Nova Scotia, rumored to be harboring the elusive Russo clan, and it's head, Rurik Russo. Mars joins the ranks and meets his huge, Russian, and attitude-riddened, younger Half-brother by the name of Anatoliy Russo.
2.Vox Populi → Jun 28, 2010 → Orin Takekuro
Mars meets a young and innocent girl by the name of Orin Takekuro. Despite his elusive and distant behavior, the woman warms up to the male, and they go to a costume shop and they play dress up and dance and play pretend really. They also agree that they should put on a play for their pack one day.
3.And I Will Start My Own Religion, → Jul 5, 2010 → Annan Kelevra
Mars meets a woman by the name of Annan, and after a struggle of power not only from Mars and Bartholomew, Annan figures out there is something wrong with Mars, and she gets angry with him. Mars apologizes and then invites the woman over into his shitty and messy home for a cup of his famous tea.
4.as long as there is whiskey in the world →Jul 19, 2010 → Rurik
Mars meets his father! They converse for some time, Mars admitting things about his mother and whatnot, and then Rurik drinks with Mars or something like that.
5.Night of the Hunter → Larkspur D'Angelo → Jul 20, 2010
Mars meets a man by the name of Larkspur. They simply chat for awhile before splitting ways.
6.a hunting we will go → Aug 5, 2010 → Niro Takekuro, Annan, Anatoliy, Rurik
Niro brings together a group of CdM wolves and they hunt.
7. Lux Aeterna → Oct 13, 2010 → Niro Takekuro
Bartholomew meets Niro Takekuro for the first time. Apparently Niro is stupid, or something and doesn't get it.

8. Under Pressure → Oct 21, 2010 → Pixie Frost
Mars and Pixie Frost have a short conversation in which Mars makes an ass out of himself. Good job Mars. He makes up for it and gets some information about a new pack named Cercatori de Arte from Pixie.
9. Baa Baa Black Sheep -Nov 04, 2010 - Addison D'Angelo
A girl comes from Phoenix valley to give a live sheep, some sheep wool, and sheep meat to CdM. She runs into Mars, who says that he'll give the things to the pack and they also chat for a little bit before Addison goes home. Mars ends up keeping all the objects for himself, as well as the live black ram. He names the ram 'Axel' and keeps him as a pet.
10. A visit → Nov 18, 2010 → Skye Collins, Orin Takekuro
Orin comes to visit cdm since she left it to go to the new pack of artists by the name of CdA. Orin proceeds to tell Mars about it and convince him to move there with her. Mars packs his shit and leaves with her that day.
11. Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed;J → Nov 18, 2010(BD) → Skye Collins, Orin Takekuro
Orin recruits Mars to come to the pack of Artists, and Mars is accepted into the pack by a lady named Skye Collins.
12. I wear my sunglasses at night → Jan 02, 2011 → n/a
Bartholomew goes out for a walk.

13. Today's just another day → Jan 03, 2011 → Sky Katruk
Mars meets a woman by the name of Sky Katruk whom is also a Cda'er. She is lost and hurt, and he is nice enough to offer her his jacket as well as a ride on his sled, she does not ride though she takes the jacket. He then offers to heat up a bath for her when they get back to Thornbury.
14. Blood On The Walls → Jan 05, 2011 → Ouija
Mars meets a fellow by the name of Ouija, whom gives him pelts that he could use to make things out of as well as some very yummy meat. Ouija and Mars become good friends after this.
15. Only Ruins → Jan 10, 2011 → Itzal
Mars meets an Infernian by the name of Itzal. Itzal and Mars talk for awhile and come to the conclusion that they should trade things. Mars would give the male pants in trade of more pelts.
16. Cat and Mouse → Jan 11, 2011 → Orin Takekuro
Hahaaha, Bartholomew and Orin meet for the first time, and Bart tells Orin that Mars is his twin brother. Orin tells Bart about the fight between her and Sky Katruk, and that she slept with Shawchert.

17. carefree habits → Jan 16, 2011 → Jensen O'Callaghan
Mars meets a fellow CDAer and talks instruments. They also jam out together before going their separate ways.
18. Hell of Highwater → Jan 17, 2011 → Skye Collins
Skye and Mars meet in the gardens and Mars chats about what the woman is growing, and he then sits around and plays her a melody
20. Round up the Pack → Feb 06, 2011 → Pack meeting
Shawchert calls the pack out as the snowstorm is getting pretty bad.
21. Time kills slowly → Feb 06, 2011 → Sankara, Slade Auctor, Fallen
Mars takes a few people back to his home because he doesn't want to be in front of all of those people when he changes from Mars to Bartholomew. They all are stuck in the house until the snowstorm is over.
22. Beating away frustration → Feb 13, 2011 → Shawchert Menue
Mars comes upon Shawchert and helps him rebuild some of the barn.
23. what i'm looking for → Feb 20, 2011 → Krystalle Hozana
Krystalle is greeted by Bartholomew at the door of Mars' home. He is surprised to see her but he is ecstatic to see her again, and they celebrate in a weird Krystalle and Bartholomew way. Bartholomew lets the cat out of the bag to Krystalle that Mars likes Orin.

24. So you think you can do better? → Mar 05, 2011 → Anatoliy Russo
Mars goes to cdm to visit his brother but is caught on CdM lands by his brother, who doesn't appreciate it, or anything that mars offers to him. Mars thinks that Anatoliy is an assface.
25. The Fantasy → Mar 08, 2011 → Pixie Frost
Pixie visits CDA from CD and Mars and her run into each other, and then they have a good conversation about the murdering of the puppy in CD and then sheep or something like that.
26. little bundles of joy → Mar 11, 2011 → Orin +others
Orin has Shawchert's ugly little bastard children, and Mars goes to visit only because he likes Orin. Mars starts to show his hatred for Shawchert.
27. romeo save me → Mar 11, 2011 → Krystalle Horzana
Krystalle and Mars have their first real conversation about their feeling with each other.
28. Be Mindful → Mar 25, 2011 → Pack meeting
Shawchert warns the pack about a murderer being amongst them and Mars pretty much flips out at Shawchert because Mars thinks that Shaw is a stupid idiot.
29. [m]you're free to leave me, → Mar 25, 2011 → Krystalle Horzana
Krystalle flips out on Mars after the pack meeting.
30. [m]Hear the black birds cry → Mar 28, 2011 → r/o
Hurricane shows his ugly face for the first time and he kills a random wolf and then searches for a bitch to rape. He obtains a nailed bat to kill things with.

31. Odd one Out → Mar 29, 2011 → Io Berlin
Hurricane comes upon a bitch woman and tries to kill her, but is not successful.

32. M - End of All Hope → Apr 02, 2011 → Krystalle Horzana
Hurricane comes home covered in blood, and ready to fuck. Krystalle is the unlucky woman to fall prey to him. She also is in heat when he rapes her.

33. Sea Worn Shore → Apr 09, 2011 → Dominick
Bartholomew hangs out with this man named Dominick for a little bit.

34. Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It → Apr 12, 2011 → Krystalle.
Krys and Mars have an intense conversation about the rape because Mars notices that the woman was getting a little round about the belly. The eyes of an artist for sure. They had cigarettes and tea over this conversation, and they talk about going to DDM, for the sake of their unborn puppehs.
35. [m] I'm wondering when will my life begin? → Apr 12, 2011 → Taliesin Dir Rhiannon
Bartholomew meets a white man with mismatched colored eyes on a porch in Thornbury. They talk and then get into some 'heavy petting'.

36. Bye Bye Beautiful → Apr 18, 2011 → Iliya
Mars meets a boy by the name of Iliya. It's a particular meeting that Mars figured that he might as well be going even more crazy. Mars is able to shoo the boy away after awhile and then he talks to Krystalle about it over a cup of tea.
37. slezy ne padayut → Apr 19, 2011 → Iliya, Adrian
Little brother Iliya brings his caretaker, Adrian to meet big brother Mars. Adrian and Mars converse for some time, and then Mars decides to tell the male that there is danger in Cda and that he and his unborn children and 'mistress' are leaving CDA. Adrian and Iliya agree to move with Mars and Krystalle.
38. For the better → May 05, 2011 → Shawchert;Krystalle
Krystalle and Mars show up to play and listen to music played by Mars and Shawchert at a public jam session.
39. I AIM TO MISBEHAVE → May 06, 2011 → Talitha de le poer
Hurricane tries to harm the Infernian princess, Talitha while she is intoxicated.

40. J- Everything I Touch Turns to Stone → May 18, 2011 → Krystalle, Iliya, Saul Stormbringer
Mars, Krystalle, and Iliya make it to DDM and are accepted into the pack by Saul Stormbringer.
41. Breathe for me, don't wake me from this slumber → May 22, 2011 → Krystalle Hozana
Bartholomew helps pick out a new house in one of the villages in DDM for them and the puppies to live in since Mars doesn't do a good job at picking things out. Krystalle gets slightly mad at Bartholomew, which is understandable.

42. M- coming of summer → May 31, 2011 → Krystalle Horzana
Paz and Amon Russo are born healthy, while they have a third puppy that is dead upon birth.
43. M- American Psycho → Jun 06, 2011 → r/o
Hurricane goes and fucks some poor dude's shit up, bro.

44. I should've known the tides were getting higher, we can still survive! → jun 11, 2011 → Songan
Mars meets some tribesman at some point in time while he was tracking deer.
45. Deliverance → Jun 16, 2011 → Ouija
Ouija comes to DDM to visit Mars and Bartholomew greets him and like smuggles him back into Mars' home.

46. I reject your reality → Jun 21, 2011 → Galileo Gray, Axelle Napier
Mars stumble upon two trespassing wolves on DDM territory and he kicks them out.
47. The situations are irrelevant now [j], She loves the way I tease → Jun 26, 2011 → Krystalle, Ehno, Savina
Shit goes here
48. Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High, And Your Head Down Low → jul 02, 2011 → Krystalle
shit goes here.
49. home sweet home → Jul 06, 2011 → Saluce, Gemma
Shit goes here
50. Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus', I will not forgive. → Jul 11, 2011 → Janos
Shit goes here
51. M-A drunken night of fun → Jul 12, 2011 → Amy
Shit goes here
52. M-Gamble my life away → jul 16, 2011 → Lucia
Shit goes here

53. I feel it's just begun → Jul 20, 2011 → Pixie Frost
Shit goes here
54. I'll pray you'll be alright → Aug 26, 2011 → Deuce Rhiannon
Shit goes here
55. Lonely no more → Sep 17, 2011 → Ouija D'Angelo
Shit goes here
56. Fall so far behind you end in first [p]lace → sep 23, 2011 → Rain Aatte