SICK AS MY SECRETS, BUT NEVER GONNA TELL
MARS TABLES (CONT'D)

[html]

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Tell myself that I'll start again with a brand new name

[/html]

[html]
A photograph of you and I in love?

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand,yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.Mars-fantasy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.Mars-fantasy p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Mars-fantasy .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#969ac5; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.Mars-fantasy b {color:#969ac5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Mars-fantasy {background-color:#03051c; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... antasy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.Mars-fantasy .inner {margin:290px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.Mars-fantasy p.wordcount {color:#969ac5; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC: image by Nat

Let's take this one day at a time
I'll hold your hand if you hold mine

Bum bum bum bum goes the drumming of the beat that is your heart. The drum, it's a beautiful instrument, taking them out would be loosing a beat or a heart, and without a beating of a heart, it's hard to stay in tune, to not run all over the place while the drum is missing. The spirit of the music seems to lose itself, the soft singing of the guitar, the harp, oh how beautiful it is, the earthy air of the drum is what connects the sky to the earth, the earth with the sky, the stars able to crash down to the earth if it found the need to. Now here I am, sitting in control, the heartbeat is mine to control, and if I stop, then so does the life of the music. The earth disconnects from the sky, and the stars float in the air endlessly tonight. Without the sky, without the earth, we are nothing.

Bum bum bum bum goes the drumming of the beat that is your heart. The drum, it's a beautiful instrument, taking them out would be loosing a beat or a heart, and without a beating of a heart, it's hard to stay in tune, to not run all over the place while the drum is missing. The spirit of the music seems to lose itself, the soft singing of the guitar, the harp, oh how beautiful it is, the earthy air of the drum is what connects the sky to the earth, the earth with the sky, the stars able to crash down to the earth if it found the need to. Now here I am, sitting in control, the heartbeat is mine to control, and if I stop, then so does the life of the music. The earth disconnects from the sky, and the stars float in the air endlessly tonight. Without the sky, without the earth, we are nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.marskrysdance {padding:20px;}
.marskrysdance table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.marskrysdance .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.marskrysdance img{width:250px; float:right;}
.marskrysdance p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.marskrysdance .magix {color:#c4ceeb; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.marskrysdance b{color:#c4ceeb;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]

[html]

OOC: coding for this table goes to sie, image and concept by me.

Lie awake in bed at night, think about your life, do you want to be different? Try to let go of the truth, the battles of your youth, cause this is just a game, it's a beautiful lie, it's the perfect denial, such a beautiful lie to believe in so beautiful so beautiful lie it makes me...It's time to forget about the past, to wash away what happened last hide behind an empty face, don't ask to much just say, cause this is just a game, it's a beautiful lie, it's the perfect denial, such a beautiful lie to believe in so beautiful beautiful it makes me...Beautiful...Everyone's looking at me, I'm running around in circles baby

Do we create a modern myth, do we imagine half of it, What happened then, a thought for now, Save yourself, Save yourself, the secret is out, the secret is out....

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Claimed → J

Word Count → 000

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Image courtesy of Dan Holder; table by Haley.

<style>
.freebie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.freebie1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freebie1 b {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.freebie1 {background-color:#9c8456; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eQPC9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6536; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#fffcfb;}
.freebie1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#c2a774;}
.freebie1 .wordcount {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c2a774; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Mars Bartholomew Russo

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Mars speaks.” “Bart bitches.” “Hurricane talks.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable b.marsy {color:#FFFFFF;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable b.bart {color:#919191;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable b.hurricane {color:#d43b3b;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable-name {font-family: 'Amatic SC', serif; color:#350200; text-shadow:#691511 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QjN37.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#691511; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 225px 0px;}
.MarsSurpriseWolfTable-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 382 :: lalala

Automatic, I imagine, I believe
Do you live, die, bleed, for the fantasy?

<style>
.Marskryslove-nina {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Marskryslove-nina img{width:300px; float:left}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Marskryslove-nina p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#816261}
</style>
image © Nina!

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">.marscrys b {color:#3493D4;} .marscrys b2 {color:#A3F3FF;} .mars b3 {color:#5576A0;}</style>
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3779/marstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
this never ending story paid for with pride and fate

Leon and Trigger both looked over to the startled bison with wide eyes, both a little unnerved by the large beast. They had no idea it was even there until it made distressed sounds and movements, alerting the stranger of their presence before he knew they were there. The guy seemed rather busy as he moved over to the dog he was taking care of to check on him, but only after asking what they were doing there. Leon lifted a hand to his bicep and looked to the side nervously and Trigger nuzzled the older boy's thigh with his dark brown nose. What was he going to say? "We need food"? "We need furs"? He didn't feel right asking anything of the eye-scarred older male. He was part of that fucking raid... although it seemed he wasn't recognized, which was good. For now. He wouldn't be surprised if Swentzle never did recognize him; things happened so quick, everything was rushed and in a panic, it's not like he'd stood around conversing with the guy before stealing some food. In fact, he was sure Swentzle had run off before he'd been chased out of the village himself.

Trigger nudged Leon's leg again and let out a little whine as his teeth chattered against each other. "We don't have much supplies. Was wonderin' if you had anythin' t'spare?" Leon finally said awkwardly, looking in the stranger's direction finally. "We're cold." the tawny younger boy chimed in, not trying to guilt anyone into giving them free stuff, just letting him know. "What happened to him? Is he gonna be okay?" he said looking toward the dog and taking a few steps forward, only to feel his tail get seized by Leon to make sure he didn't go any farther. Leon looked curiously to the sleeping bandaged mutt. It looked like he got ran over or something. Suddenly his stomach sank sickeningly quick; he wasn't injured in that raid, was he? Leon didn't do that, right? Leon had hurt people before, he'd fought and maimed-- he'd left his dad near death when he fought him for hurting Trigger-- but this was different. Those people deserved their beatings in one way or another. Hurting someone innocent was a whole different story. The two boys fell silent, then, waiting for responses on any of the things they'd said. Leon waited more uncomfortably than Trigger.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

We all fall short of glory lost in our fate
</style>
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: sorry for the wait. Art in the table © Mel, code by you. Tongue +3
I fell apart, but got back up again.

The smaller child was sent away, Bartholomew did not complain, but the elder one did not miss a beat after the other had scampered off, ears twitching at the Cubbins' actions and then suddenly their lips met, and it made a grin form on Bartholomew's face. He returned the intensity he was given and he would soon break the kiss to let a chuckle pass from his lips. Truth was, Bartholomew was sort of a whore, but he also was very weird in the way he did touch and was touched, as well as the fact that he would randomly get embarrassed about stupid shit. This was what happened here, when he broke the kiss of the boy, but he was not stunned for too long, for the male seemed to get over himself really quickly. He chuckled as the boy wormed his way to where there was an enticing leg in between his own legs. The male growled lightly, in a seductive way, something primal and needy, and deep. He knew nothing would happen here though, there was no way that anything could happen here, because it was not private enough. Not for Bartholomew's sake, but for the sake of the child.

Bartholomew kissed the boy again greedily, and kept this going for a minute before he realized he had a cigarette in his hand, and that he wanted that taste to be in his mouth as well. He broke again and put the lit cigarette to his mouth and inhaled the smoke from it. He sighed contently and looked at the boy with half-lidded eyes. Mmmmmm, yummy.. rumbled the Californian male, whom did have an accent to match where he was from. Mars did not have this accent, nor did Hurricane, it was specifically Bartholomew's accent, and in that way it was unique to him. Mars really was the one who was supposed to have it, being that he grew up in California, it was surprising that Mars had little to no accent. Maybe a weirdly said word here and there but for the most part he had a simple English vocabulary with no real discernible accent. Not like Bartholomew. Hurricane even had his own tone and deepness that was different from Both Mars and Bartholomew.

Another chuckle came from the lips of the male and he put his hand around the child's waist and pressed his hips closer to the other male, and he kissed the child again as if to distract the child from what he was doing. He shot his tongue into the other male's mouth and he continued to smile at the male.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

Well then I fell apart and got back up again.
</style>
[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... whoa-1.png); background-color:#190100; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: In actuality, this is an extremely old table, i just was too lazy to ever code it. Tongue

The man took the medicine and then he looked as if he was going to say something before jaw would shut with a click of his teeth. The other would finish the water and then hold the glass in his hand before he would all of a sudden get up and tip a defiant chin at him. And what if I decided to leave right now. Who would stop me? You? the man would ask as he would stand there, a daring glare in his eye. Kevin snorted and rolled his eyes at the other man. Kevin knew for a fact that Jayden wouldn't be able to make it out the door, much less down the stairs before the world would start to spin and he'd tumble down the stairs and then regret trying to leave all the more. Then Jayden would have to either stay longer, or go to the hospital, which Kevin was not willing to taking the man to the hospital really, so he would avoid letting Jayden leave until the man was fully functional.

I'm not hungry. bullshit he wasn't hungry. Even Kevin was hungry. If du have someding else in your stomach, at least du von't vomits bile. Kevin pointed out, looking the man straight in the eyes, his own eyes defiant as well, right now, it would be the battle of will since the other man did not have strength on his side, considering his head was more than likely pounding, lights bothering him, and then noises doing worse. Kevin huffed lightly, and shook his head. Ich vill cooks du some eggs und french toast...Or potato cakes.. Kevin spoke, wondering what he, himself wanted for breakfast. Shit, the other man was not helping him, so he might as well just cook what he wanted and then just cook enough so the other man could eat some as well. Okay, it's morning and you've explained things. Thanks for cluing me in about the shit that went down. You've done your job well the man sarcastically spoke to him, Kevin puffed his chest out lightly, and he had let the look in his eyes turn very, very firm. he said nothing yet, he just let the look on his face speak all the words it would. Squared shoulders in front of the other man would also tell the other that he really wasn't going anywhere. Still, Jayden stood up to Kevin.

Mars speaks

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → :: ohigh, this is a pretty table, yesno? Nuki feel free to snag this for your own use :3

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

She felt weird. Naked, feral. Valkyrie felt like her father for once. How he took to his four legged form. It was a bare feeling, and she wasn't sure that she liked it. She was going to bare with it though, just to see how much she could take. She was testing herself, testing her faith in herself. She was in a limbo of self reflection, to see who she really was. It was torturous to her. Her long tail flicked and her large ears fell back on her head as she put her nose to the ground and sniffed at the border. She could feel that something was different in the air, like instinct in a way, but she was not expecting a howl to come forth from the depths of Inferni to call forth the pack. Her hackles bristled, mostly in surprise of who was calling to the pack. She tilted her head and she followed the voice none the less.

Her birds came to her side only seconds later, and she sent them off with a point of her nose. The two owls flew off towards the meeting area in the gardens. They would arrive long before Valkyrie would. The coy-wolf woman swiftly moved on her dainty legs that were still, even in secui, long and gangly. She was a petite built, even in her 'strongest' of forms, the muscles beneath her orche and onyx pelt were built for speed, never strength. Her fighting skills reflected her appearance. She was no warrior. Merely a doll on a windowsill perhaps.

She cut through the south side of the gardens and approached slowly, and she lifted her gaze to her owls who perched on an archway. Hextor looked back at her with his bright eyes that matched her own before switching his gaze back to the congregation of coyotes. Valkyrie herself looked at the new leader and she cocked her head. She bowed her head slightly and she looked to Vesper, and then to Keana, and then on to Sparrow, someone she had not met. 'Ello. she spoke to the others before she took a seat and flickered her bright eyes curiously at her cousin who was now her new Aquila..

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#ea153d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread