old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>
Sorry for the shit reply.

All the black male could do was laugh. There would be no easy way around this. “Well. Uh,” Well now, he did sound quite stupid. “To be honest… My old pack was batshit crazy. They used to just trip on acid all the time and pretend like they were among fairies and elves. My parents weren't really into that. Also, a wolf in my previous pack started a sort of segregation policy against the hybrid families living in the area,” He looked down again. He hated his blood line – it was truly awful feeling dirty all the time. “Anyway, my parents and my siblings moved away from all that and we relocated. I’m normal, I swear, I just got bored living with just my parents … and my insane amount of sisters. So I went to go discover who I am. I think I found my answer,” He gave a sad smile. There was nothing left to say, really.

He wondered if his sisters ever got out like he did. Before he left home, dear Rebekah pleaded for him not to go. How sad things would be here without you, she said. A rush of anxiety overcame him. Poor, poor Rebekah. What a sad little flower to shrivel up. None of the Rosens would ever understand, would ever get to see how real and vibrant the world really is. He sighed. Poor things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread