old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]

We can continue or end, whatever you'd like.

Vigilante listened earnestly as the male spoke, taking in each detail with scrutiny. He did not think that Ezra was lying about being normal, and he certainly understood what it was like to come from a pack where everyone seemed to be crazy. He did not know what acid was or anything of the like, but it did not seem like a necessary detail for him to question. "I think you will find that being a hybrid here is not a problem. Most members of our pack are hybrids, though I'm a full-blooded dog myself. In this area, our pack seems to have the most dogs, though we have a lot of wolves, as well." Most members were hybrids, and it was not a problem for any of them, as far as he knew. If it was, he hoped that someone would bring it up with him to make him aware of the problem. It seemed unlikely, anyway, and he knew it was fine.

"Welcome to the pack. You'll start out as a Seigneur, our basic rank for new members. Once you become more integrated into the pack, you'll be able to pick up a specific co-rank if one interests you. We do not require much from our members, though we do ask that you do your best to pull your own weight," he explained, the usual things that he told new members. It was all information he felt was necessary to tell them up front. "Did you have any questions for me?"

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread