The Sharpest Lives
[html]

WC 300+

A huffing noise came from her muzzle as she scoffed and rolled her eyes at the ‘gabby sister’ jest, though at the end of her protest was a small laugh. Despite the start he had given her a moment before, her spirits were increasing quickly. She could dig in her claws and fight this argument to the bitter end, which she had been known to do, but today let the joke roll off her back. “Hunting alone can be educational, but not knowing if we were going to meet again was stupid,” and with another huff, she left it at that.

Her bushy coal tail curled around her forepaws as she sat down and muttered something unintelligible. Whatever she said, the viper understood it, and slithered down her leg and to the grasses below. “I didn’t even know you were here,” she said to Enkiel. “You arrived not too long after me, I see. At home? Yes. Not an uncomfortable or inhospitable place, this Inferni. Though I’ve been spending my first month here roaming the territory. Reconnaissance, really. I intend to stay here a while, needed to know the ins and outs. I haven’t become acquainted with many clan members aside from our grandmother. I’m going to settle a dwelling soon, and I hope to train with Grandmother.”

At the mention of a home, she cocked her head to the side. “It would be wise for us to band together. There are plenty of places here for large dens.” It was, in Sepirah’s fashion, an indirect request to house together. She wondered if he had settled someplace. She would have liked to find someplace within close proximity to the rest of the clan’s housing.

“Mkhai’s here too. Have you seen him? I haven’t run into him yet, don’t know what kind of mood he’s been in,” she chuckled. “And of course you met Grandmother Kaena?”

<style>
.sepirah-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-a01 b {color:#B8E23E; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.sepirah-a01-separator {text-align:center; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#B8E23E; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sepirah-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sepirah-a01 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B8E23E; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C4714; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepirah-a01-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread