The Sharpest Lives
[html]

WC: 324

Enkiel rolled his eyes, as his sister spoke about worrying if they would meet up again, and he already had an answer for that on his tongue, the gods would choose to bring them together again if they so wish to choose, but he kept his jaw shut, holding his tongue it was no use fighting with her. He watched as the snake slithered down on the grass, which made him nervous, even if she had control over it. Snakes were not something he cared much about like his sister

I’d have come to find you sooner, grandmother met me at the borders and told me you were around, but Set had other plans for me.

He said casually, which he did what he was suppose to, he got the lay of the land itself and the land just outside of it. Even though meeting the locals was a pain, he had figured out what the surrounding area was pretty much like. That was his first task. Soon he’d look just like the grass in a breeze if he very well felt like he should be just that.

Mmmm a good idea, I suppose, it has been less easy to do things with you everyone else. You, grandmother and a cousin are all I have met so far really, and I don’t even think that cousin was even a member of the clan. But I have not seen our brothers yet.

He showed little conscern for them though, he was sure they were alive and well, and if they weren’t well the gods needed them in the underworld sooner than anticipated, he cared for his family yes, but he also understood his gods, and how they worked. He would be properly sad if he did get the news that his siblings have somehow parished, even his father, who he’d not even known, for without him… he would still be nothing, not even a thought.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread