The Sharpest Lives
[html]

OOC: crappy crappy

Enkiel was unhappy that she was teasing him and what made it worse was she actually was eating his food! But when she commented to him about it he rolled his eyes, he really wasn’t all that hungry and he could find more food later on, but he rolled his eyes

I should keep you waiting forever, I don’t want it now that you put your dirty fangs in it.

He grumbled unhappily, clearly sulking that she’d got the better of him… again.

Her name was clover. She’s just a cousin as far as I know.

He said gruffly after a few minutes wait, knowing he wasn’t going to see his meal again, he’d pretty much given it away at the start, he told himself he’d find another offering for Set, it’d just take him a little bit longer, he was sure the god would understand. With his older sister taking away what he had for the god to devour. He turned to look to for the snake, it was probably hiding in the brush somewhere now ready to move if he went near its master.

Where’s your pesky snake… if it bites me, I swear I’ll haunt you, I’ll have set find a way to bring me back from the dead just so you would be miserable the rest of your life.

He threatened, turning his head back to his sister. The last thing he wanted right now was a confrontation with a snake, and now it was one he couldn’t see. He bet it was right in front of his nose and he couldn’t even tell where it went.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread