aren't you a lil short for a storm trooper?
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

Kansas' behavior was, in Jazper's mind, pathetic and pointless. What was the point in crying about it? Crying wouldn't change the fact that he had helped his father cheat on his mother or the fact that his parent's mateship had come to an end and they had both moved away leaving him and his siblings behind. What startled the warrior wasn't Kansas' predictable and characteristic response but Ehno's confrontation. Glaring at the timber wolf the ebony male wasn't quite sure what to make of his actions. Why in the world would he defend that idiot? The mere idea of protecting such a betrayer baffled his mind. Unable to decide what to do he stood his ground, anger still obvious on face, muscles still tense ready to fight, and tail high and flicking irritably back and forth. “What do you mean?” He asked in distress, “He fucked my father! He took part in ruining my parents relationship! I think I have the right to some ass kicking!” He growled furiously.

Turning his glare on the frail white cry baby behind Ehno he couldn't help but have old feelings bubble up. How did Kansas manage to get the Alpha? Back in the good old days the biggest and strongest male got the strongest and biggest female. Not that Ghita wasn't an amazing mate, he loved her deeply, but the fact that Savina had gone for Kansas and never given him a thought drove him a little crazy. Here was her mate now, the father of her children, sitting there crying like a pup who had been abandoned because he had fucked up and been stupid. Suddenly the pale male spoke and ran. Surprised Jazper sat back down on his rock, “Fuck what a wimp.” He grumbled as he raised a drink to his muzzle. He couldn't even sit and take his consequences like a man. Looking up at Ehno he growled again, “What the hell was that for? You realize Lucifer and Deuce LEFT my siblings and I after their relationship ended?! I lost ANOTHER family because of assholes like him.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread