i want your skull, i need you skull.
[html]

WC: --

As he watched her he could see that her flight instinct was quite ready to go. Well he wouldn’t bother chasing, but she stayed where she was, and he knew it was the terror and suspense that kept her there. He really was that intimidating, and he soaked in the lust for more acknowledgement. At her question, he wordlessly looked up at the wolf heads. He didn’t know the actual history of this particular spot, but he knew what it clearly meant. He looked back at her, and disappointment thrummed through his heart when she admitted she was afraid of him, well he’d rather feel it. He kept from snarling, maybe he’d teach this pup who was boss in these lands, then he would never see her near here again. One less wolf to worry about.

You have come too close to the clan Inferni, and if you wish to die, I’d suggest you go further in.

His voice was taunting, he knew she wouldn’t do such a thing, he could have done what he normally did, warned the trespassers of permission and see what they did, some seemed the need for that was quite below them. He never really knew the outcome as when he’d warned them it was in a pack land he himself had never visited. He wasn’t about to see if his warnings had been followed through.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread