i want your skull, i need you skull.
[html]

She had never been so afraid before. Living a sheltered life in Pheonix Valley, nothing had ever threatened her, not even a creature. Before now, she had never known fear. The feeling rested in her entire body, cramped in her muscles, festering inside as if there were open sores within her body. Still, she couldn't move, unable to keep her bright gaze away from the horrible red eyes that stared with such foreboding. I-I, she stuttered, her body lowering involuntarily in a stance of submission, her ears folding back to rest against her narrow skull.

The sable girl couldn't see that he was toying with her. In her life, scolding and negative attention came when she had done something terribly wrong, as when she played too roughly with her siblings. She had not even crossed into this coyote's land. Rio trembled violently, her body all but seizing. I-if I leave, she started, her voice hoarse in her hysteria. She cleared her throat with a soft squeak and quickly and began again. If I l-leave, won't you hurt me? Her soft tones were pleading. She fretted about what would happen to her, whether the brute would show mercy.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread