i want your skull, i need you skull.
[html]

OOC: sorry it’s so short ; ;

Enkiel rolled his eyes as though the solutions were quite obvious, then continued his red eyed stare. She was so afraid yet her curiosity kept her feet locked in place, he found that somewhat interesting, but he had gotten to the point where he didn’t even understand wolves anymore than the next coyote did.

If you enter Inferni, I’ll kill you, If you stand here for much longer, no doubts… I’ll kill you, If you run, well you won’t know what happens till then huh?

He was now getting rather bored of this naïve wolf, and figured it was about time to stop playing with her, it had been fun but now it was just work. He stepped forward towards her, doubting she’ll stay anywhere near him. He waited for the result.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread