i want your skull, i need you skull.
[html]

twas fine! mine have been short too. <3

She was still, listening to the frightening creature's answer to her hysterical question. His words at last pushed her over the edge — there was no hesitance in his tone, and nothing else to suggest he was meant anything but what he said to her. She watched him closely, a fang digging into the flesh of her lip until she tasted blood, all the while taking tiny steps backward. His red eyes were now too bloody and full of malice for her to stare, but when he stepped just slightly in her direction, her own hesitance (wherever it came from) ended.

Rio whined as she spun around, nearly tripping in her haste. She aligned her body to promote speed, tail tucked firmly against her caved-in stomach, and ran. The girl took no time to look over her shoulder. Though she wished to see if he was on her tail, and if so how closely, her life was foremost in her thoughts. As she neared the Forest, Rio hated herself, cursing her stupidity and ignorance. She could very easily have died — it didn't matter that there were questions she wanted answered. Tears pooled in her periwinkle jewels, disappearing into the wind.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread