my hands are tied
[html]
I hope you don't mind me being slow. I like Lin threads though! Big Grin
     The smell of marijuana was a distinct thing, a sickly-sweet smell that was not as offensive as tobacco and better then smoke. It was carried on the wind from behind him, and Gabriel did not have to turn to guess the source. While he had grown used to it lingering on his cousin, Anselm was long gone from his ranks. These days it belonged to his brother. One ear turned to the voice. He had always found Razekiel’s peculiar language interesting.
     “We all are,” he answered without turning from the sea. “Even with the war ended things don’t feel finished.” They weren’t, of course. Haku was alive. He was out there, stalking their borders, digging up dead men and doing his best to wound the still healing clan. A breath escaped the coy-wolf, who looked up to his brother finally. Even in Razekiel, who had been so happy everytime he had seen him, there too was the sign of anguish. A frown crossed Gabriel’s face and his eyes darkened. He turned back to the sea. “I’m sorry you had to come back into this.” Of all of Astaroth’s litter, he had favored his quiet brother the most (after Ahemait, who was his true favorite) and always felt guilty for not being able to defend him properly as a boy.
<style>
.separator{width:200px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread