my hands are tied
[html]

<3

The sadness in the Aquila's voice bore down on his brother, the prince's shoulders heavied by burdens he couldn't claim. It seemed to rare, it always had, to see Gabriel manage a smile; Razekiel didn't envy he who had so much on his mind at all times. The coy could not have filled his shoes and tried to lead a place like Inferni, though Razekiel had never been shaped into something charismatic enough to lead much of anything in the first place. The clan had its share of problems, both in its members and in its reputation, and although the place had settled some since the great fire that wiped some of their home and ended the war, the dark cloud that seemed to hang over Inferni had not dispersed in the least.

With the war's close, Razekiel had again broken his attention from the rest of Inferni. He lived there, reclining on their lazy hilltops basking in the sunlight, and greeted the occasional visitor who passed by. The coyote hardly made an effort to become involved with they; their bloodthirsty tendencies were a bit too intimidating for the peace-loving fool, who had ultimately given up on trying to sway them to his side. "War is never done," Razekiel said, straightening the rose lenses perched on his nose. "Love is not the only thing that lasts forever, man. I thought we were chill now, man, groovy with our Dahlian brothers for a while. What happened?"

Gabriel turned to the Great Father as he apologized. The prince's ears flipped back, a frown quickly crossing his features. "I regret nothing, man. I belong here, especially when there is war." Straw eyes turned to the sea as well. He had made mistakes, he had killed; Inferni had shaped him even if he had changed, so in Inferni he still belonged.

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread