eva
323. Works for me! c:
[html]<style type="text/css">.hybrid-table02 {border: 1px solid #000; background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2dif428.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; background-color: #000;margin:0 auto}
.hybrid-table02 .wrap {padding: 235px 8px 8px; color: #fff; font-family: arial; font-size: 1.1em; line-height: 1.3em; text-align: justify;}
</style>

He had been watching her. Ever since Kol’s death, Hybrid had been watching and planning, waiting for the right time to find her and ruin her. He had promised death to many others already; some had been in Dahlia and some had not. Either way, they had all disappeared on him and he had been unable to follow through. He had promised that white bitch that he would find her and make her scream, but where was she now? Certainly not in Dahlia anymore; he had not seen her in many months, and he did not even know her name to inquire about her. Hybrid would not let this chance get away. He had been granted the opportunity to execute his plans to completion, and he would not fail again. He owed the pale wolf that much.

He began to follow her as she exited the territory. He remained far away, not wanting to reveal himself until he was absolutely ready. He had even lost her a few times, but quickly realized she was returning to the beach where her sister had died. Eventually, she found the sands where the warrior had fallen. Hybrid hesitated, holding back for a few seconds, contemplating his words. He wanted to savour this moment, this entire day. It had to be perfectly or all of his waiting would have been for nought. He readied himself, calming his breathing and focusing his mind on the task ahead: he would make her scream.

He approached quietly, moving with ease and precision in his Secui form. Each step was precise as he came closer to his victim. His intention was to arrive a metre behind her without being noticed; he hoped she did not sense him before he arrived. He did not want her to ruin it.

“Oh, don’t cry, my kitten,” he cooed sweetly. He offered her a wide smile, full of teeth and washed blood. “It’ll be alright.”

IMAGE CREDIT[/html]

Messages In This Thread