May I Join?
[html]

I don’t normally post on the weekends, but I’ll make an exception since this is your joining thread~ ^=^
You don’t have to quote my post, ^=^ It’ll save space. Also, on ‘Souls, we ask that posts be at least 200 words or more (yours is around 115, I think). You can describe the surrounds, her reaction to my wolf, her thoughts, her actions, her appearance, etc. ^u^If you need help making your posts longer, just ask, and I’ll be more than willing to help you out!

The black fae’s eyes fell upon the younger wolf, contemplating the behavior displayed to her. The loner did not rise at her approach, nor did the loner submit. There was no introduction, The Warrior found disapproval touching her soul, but the tranquil eyes betrayed nothing and were unmoved. Black ears pressed forward to express that disapproval. Indeed, this wolf was young, and, as a loner, it was possible that such a thing was forgotten. But the Warrior could not allow it to simply pass by. Instinct commanded that the black lupus reprimand the perpetrator, and Cwmfen did. The unnervingly serene and almost amiable features distorted with the fury of War, a snarl clapping the silent air. Strong, white teeth shone as bright as those eyes in the dim light as the snarl died into a harsh breathe and then—Silence. The pied Raven called once, his harsh voice laughing. Then, as suddenly as the fury had sung forth, the waters of her soul grew still once more, her features tranquil. This youth could still learn.

As the erected hackles relaxed upon her body, the paw that had slid forth returned the wolf to the standing position that she had assumed previously. A moment of silence was allowed to persist before the soft, alto melody danced once more upon the air. The hot tongue of War’s Fury singed the edges of her voice. “You seek to join Dahlia de Mai, and yet you lack respect of her wolves.” A brief silence ensued once more, and the woad-banded ears of the Dahlian pricked forward as if hearing the world’s song that sang where her voice ceased. This young female would be required to respect the other members of the pack regardless of her rank. The Warrior, in times when War did not rage, kept Peace within the pack as well. But such a thing should be second nature to all members of the pack. Dahlia was a Family. “If you can learn such a thing, then Dahlia will welcome another member,” the alto melody continued, that unnervingly tranquil melody almost amiable once more. But that was not all that Dahlia required. The Warrior did not wish to let troublesome members within the pack.

“What can you offer to our pack?” It was a question that all wolves that met loners seeking to join a pack. But it was a question that needed to be asked.

<style type="text/css">
.ascend b {font-weight:bold; color:#000007; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.ascend-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:center; }
.ascend p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ascend {margin:0 auto; width:330px; background-color:#6f6e70; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ble_02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e2f32; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#2e2f32; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread