May I Join?
[html]

No problem! I’m just here to help, ^w^ I apologize for the quality of my post… >n<

The warrior within the wolf was satisfied with the fear that faintly glossed over the features of the lone wolf. But the wolf did not take pleasure in it. White orbs peered down at the other, her serene gaze contemplative as if in deep thought. And indeed, for the silence, the Warrior could have been. Instead, her mind was still, her thoughts flowing fluidly without panic, without the burden of feeling. The response elicited by her snarl corrected the feeling of disapproval. The youth was a quick learner, at least when reprimanded. The Warrior knew now the ways of motherhood, and, although she did not wish to take in a surrogate child, the Warrior would do what circumstance presented to her. The submissive posture showed her respect, but the younger wolf soon took her posturing quite to the extreme. A golden, mirthful laugh quietly danced from her throat like a bubbling spring in the distant woods. There was no mockery within it. “You need not display your belly, loner,” the alto tones sang. “To submit so completely displays fear and weakness.” The woaded female’s tail moved snake-like behind her as the silenced followed. The younger wolf’s diction—‘threaten’—was a strange choice. The Warrior did not think that disrespect would threaten authority, but she did not comment upon the youth’s choice, for it was not relevant.

The loner’s request was reasonable, and the Raven Dreamer nodded once, almost imperceptibly. “Should a place among the ranks be given, you will have the chance to learn with those of the pack.” Dahlia, as all packs, would nourish its youth and members. “However, we are only as strong as our weakest member,” the Caledonian lilt continued, her speech, despite speaking to an inferior wolf, still holding that strange formality. It was a form of respect that was constant within the white-eyed fae. To respect all wolves, even one’s enemies, was to respect oneself. “What would you be able to offer to her? Perhaps you are skilled, or have an interest into which you seek to delve deeper.” Perhaps the Caledonian-Korean could provoke thought within the still-nameless wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.ascend b {font-weight:bold; color:#000007; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.ascend-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:center; }
.ascend p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ascend {margin:0 auto; width:330px; background-color:#6f6e70; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ble_02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e2f32; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#2e2f32; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread