One Generation to Another
[html]

You can post again or have it closed up, up to you! <3

The little girl wagged her tail furiously, envisioning the country that Ghita described. Someday Artemis wanted to visit the place that her mother had come from, a place that Artemis knew her mother had loved. It would probably be a long time before she could go on such an adventure, but she definitely wanted to do it eventually. "I bet I could make it across the ocean no problem. Someday, I will!" It would be fantastic if she could eventually go to Italy, maybe with her mom or aunt or one of her siblings. That would be way cool, and her biggest adventure ever!

Artemis waited impatiently as Ghita considered adventure spots while humming to herself, the silver girl's whole body swaying with the rapid wagging of her tail. "Oh, I want to see it, zia!" she said enthusiastically, ready to follow her aunt to the end of the earth if it meant that she would be able to see something really great. Ghita would surely be able to show her something grand, having been on so many of her own adventures.

<style type="text/css">
.artemisstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#FDDE61; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.artemisstars-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.artemisstars p {text-indent:30px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.artemisstars {margin:0 auto; width:383px; background-color:#72B5D2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... testar.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F7ECE2; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F7ECE2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread