Awakening: The smell of salt
"What's there to fear of me?"

Yeah... what was there to fear of him..? What was there to fear of this, what was there to fear of the other... actually what was there to fear of anything including death itself..? what..? Such deep question that one should ask oneself some or many days in it's life...

Why to fear something you don’t know well yet..? Something that seems so “different” in view but that could be more similar to oneself than thought..? Hard to admit… but fear has lead all of us that way in all our history… I could even say that, more than ambitions, the desires of change and freedom and even the desire of dominion or power itself, fear has always been one step forward… For all, lupercis, humans, dinosaurs, aliens… what I know..?

I’m not here to discuss about it anyway, but this be some explanation to BIOS feelings… such silly feelings in many other’s eyes, but very true and touchable for him… shaking in a corner of the cave, denying to met something that would be just a myth in his confused and yet young mind… He listened to the question and finally to some estrange word… “luperci”..? What was that supposed to mean? He has not ever heard such word even in the most twisted tale or poetry counted in his short life..!

And then the same question: “What was there to fear..?” Well… let’s take it this way… “The Walkers”, special beings… as antique as the world itself could be… Too powerful to create and destroy at will anything they want… His very homeland, some old wooden pieces of what used to be called “homes” or “Storages” were both built and ruined by this species… They created the world as they are seeing it now… half restored and half destroyed… His mother, Moonglare, told BIOS about them based on histories told from many generations ago, and she was sure about something: They were more to be feared than admired..!

They had no regret to destroy each other and so, they would not have remorse in erasing such an small thing in their way as BIOS was in that moment..! That was a “walker” for him in that moment: someone that would cleanse him from the world in any moment..! But… was the poor canis going to explain all that tangle to the fearful being at his back..? He was just too afraid to do such thing..! He stopped rhyming long time ago and he could barely form phrases in his mind..!

“Y-Y-Yo-You’re n-not….. DOG!”

Haha..! The best answer the young dog could conceive, like for us to say “you’re not human” to someone who has four arms and three heads and is approaching to us in example…

Messages In This Thread