Awakening: The smell of salt
OoC: Sorry for the delay, I was kind of busy to answer fast and also I could not decide if he was going to answer or cry XD Greetings..! n__o

----

All right, that was a nice progress, saying that the one in the back is a wolf instead of anything else would make BIOS for a moment doubt about what he saw moments ago... HE wanted to doubt about it..! to believe that the sunlight in the beach made him watch something that he confused stupidly... Still trembling, of course, the dog turned his gaze just a little bit... Achieving to see the shadow of the "wolf" produced by the light coming from the entrance... He was maybe standing in the middle of the cave or further... Anyway, the fact was that the figure of the shoulders in that creature were still bizarre... Or was that just another delusion..? He doesn't wanted to find it out...

"H-How y-y-you call yourself a "wolf" with that body..??

Don't trick my mind more..! Please leave me alone..!"

That seemed like a rhyme doesn't it..? Well if it does it was just a coincidence, BIOS was so scared to even think about his words... but well, unless he was starting to talk a little bit more...

Messages In This Thread