Awakening: The smell of salt
Ooc: And once again, sorry for the delay... had to do some tasks for the university and I was in a hurry... :C
I hope we can continue with this... Greetings!

----

"Ok, I'll just wait outside til you change your mind..."

The "half-wolf" then said while his steps echoed gently, departing from it's current position and getting further from the dog who one again tried to the calm down…

“…I ain't leaving until you come out."

The voice unluckily traveled again through the entrance of the cave, reaching BIOS ears, making his eyes open wide and turning his blood and breath as cold as ice… “Trapped”… “In a prison”… were the first impressions for these words… He was being captive for a reason he could not understand yet… Or maybe… most “walkers”, according to his mother's tales, were wicked beings that usually rejoiced from other inferior beings suffering… uhmmm yes… that could be it..! That could be the reason he was being held like that..! Just seeing him trembling in terror exited the walker now outside..! And… he might have more in mind… just waiting for a moment of distraction or simple boredom and then… heavens..! What horrible atrocities could the walker do to this poor helpless little dog??

BIOS was thinking all of that while barely breathing, watching some times the wall in front of him and proving that, indeed, the “walker” was still there… watching cautiously for his prey and expecting any action that would make him shred the dog apart or just torture him before ripping his existence from this world..! But… what this poor and helpless canis could do..? Ambush the being? Stupid idea..! he would just awake it’s fury against him and, anyway, BIOS was so weak and thin to even think about it… Maybe to pass him running and try to search another place to hide..? How fast could the walker be with just two legs while BIOS has four..? Now that seemed like a more reasonable idea but… What if he got caught..? Dear… it would be all over then..! The idea was achievable but far to risky too..! BIOS preferred to consider it as one last option in the case there was nothing else left…

“Think BIOS, damn it Think..! What would mom do in such situation??” the canis thought and that was some fact that gave him, what he considered, the best idea available... a Lullaby... BIOS would try to sing the tune her mother used to sang to him when he had bad dreams..! That would make one of three results: Make the walker sleepy and give him the chance to escape; Impress the walker and make him spare his life; Or washing all the nightmare away in the case that was just an awful dream… BIOS finally stood up and slowly turned to confront his captor… He breathed deep and tried to clear his mind, any mistake would be unforgivable in that moment and so he was not up to forget the song or stutter, all or nothing BIOS..!

“Oh my boy why you're still awake?
Haven’t dreams come to embrace your mind?
Are you scared of something fake?
Your skin chills and the peace you can’t find?

Fear not child I am here with you now
Let me heal your cold with my warm
Close your eyes, let your dreams flow
With me no one will make you harm.

Fear not child the stars adorn the sky
Dancing lights will wash away the dark
Close your eyes, let the night pass by
Dream my dear, dawn will be soon back”

BIOS sang with his best voice possible the verses he remembered from his mother’s song (There were actually more verses and a title that only Moonglare knew), after finishing the third verse, he stopped a little and then looped again to the first verse to start over while seeing what was the being’s reaction…

Messages In This Thread