Character Name: Audaria
Character Birthdate: July 16 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf
Species: Canis Lupus
A secondary form of contact --
Currently played characters: Audaria
How you found 'Souls: Top 50 Wolf rpg
Initial post:

Edit: I didn't want to have to start a new post so please bear with my laziness. I'll put more effort into the next post, promise.

She shuffled to the border of these lands and the scent of a new pack stopped her abruptly. The thick scent of a mix of males and females flew through her nostrils as she inhaled deeply. Audaria could tell this was a large pack. Hey eyes shifted in a 180 degree turn as she scanned the perimeter and interior of this terrain. The sun danced slight shadows on her fur and highlighted her pale grey fur. She slowly sat down, in no rush to move and at total ease of where she was even though she may be considered a potential threat as a rogue. A slight smile crossed her lips as she tried to imagine her slight body being any sort of harm toward any creature. She was built mainly for speed and less for strength.

Audaria raised her head toward the sunny skies and let out a sharp howl to announce her arrival in this land. It was time that she settle down and join a pack. The truth was that she just wanted a family, to start a family and to be apart of one. She always had a very strong passion for pups and motherhood and now that she was capable of producing offspring, she wanted to start right away. The ability to carry a child is so overwhelmingly beautiful that she feels like her body lifts slightly off the ground. She just needed to find a home in which her utopic world can commence.

Audaria was running through her head what words to say to the leader in order to be accepted into the pack; what abilities she had and how she could contribute to the pack. She let a deep breath escape my lungs and relaxed her muscles. Stop worrying, you'll be fine, just be yourself. Her deep forest green eyes opened and she looked around, watching, waiting.

Messages In This Thread