Secret Enemy
[html]

Domonick's ears perked up as he heard Tannin talk, he didn't know why, but something about this situation was making a knot appear in his stomach. He simply swallowed and kept a smile on his face, when he heard Adonia's remark he snorted, and shook his head, trying to prevent himself from bursting into laughter.

Domonick looked up at Tannin, locking eyes, "Tannin, maybe we should go talk for a few moments," he turned to Adonia, rubbing his head against hers, "Just for a few moments, don't worry. he added a small whisper, "Don't try and peak in on what we're saying." hoping she would catch the fact he WANTED her to, if something went wrong, he didn't want her casually waiting around in the old building, but rather to run for it.

He jumped up out of the window, landing beside Tannin, "So I guess we should talk." he walked over to the side of the building, perching down on a piece of rubble, "What are you doing here? I mean, not that I'm not happy to see you, but, it's so strange seeing you after all this time. What happened to the pack? To..to..her?" his eyes drifted down to his scarred paw.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread