Secret Enemy
[html]

OMG it’s OCC!

When the female made the remark, Tannin sneered slightly, preventing himself from snarling. He calmed himself down. When Domonick spoke, he let a smile form across his scared muzzle. Hopefully soon, it will be more than talking my "friend." He just nodded his head and stepped to the side when Domonick jumped out the window.

He followed him to the side of the building, leaning on the side of it, he listened to the questions that Domonick asked, a smile still set on his face. "Dom, buddy, I told you why I'm here, I didn't want to have to go through the hell you must be feeling over this time." He thought for a moment about what to say over the pack, he had lied before when someone asked, so he had to think of another lie, "Domonick, the pack, it's done and over with. When I left, they were in shambles, I really don't think that there is anything left." His lips almost went back into a snarl hearing him mention his sister, "Dom, you already know the answer to that, she..she was fine when I left, she found someone else. She was happy, as happy as she could be at the time at least." It was a lie, when he left, she was dead. She had killed herself by jumping off of a cliff.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:# 1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread