Secret Enemy
[html]

Tannin smiled as Domonick spoke to Adonia. He could hear a slight tinge of jealousy in his voice, which caused the smile to grow bigger. He didn't look down at Adonia when he spoke, but rather looked straight ahead, "So you've been here for a bit then it seems. This place seems like a rather weird place, seeing as they let him in the pack." he motioned his head towards Domonick. He added, "I'm just kidding of course."

He continued to walk, carefully treading over everything, until Domonick came to a stop. He smirked, "It seems we are aren't we?" He looked down at Adonia and smiled, "I'm sure he will be able to carry you the rest of the way." he carefully handed Adonia over to Domonick and looked at him, a smile on his face, "It was nice seeing you again Dom, I truly hope that we can catch up on things soon." He turned his attention to Adonia, "It was nice to get to see you again as well."

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:# 1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread