What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

Ahh maybe I won’t do it XD .. but he is going to try to get her attention again though =] He doesn't think before he acts 0_0

She was bitter. Why is she so bitter? Is it because I woke her up or is she always like this? This he didn’t know and wanted to find out and began to follow her into her hut but stopped before the door, remembering her direct instructions not to go inside. He backed away a couple of steps, but he wanted to regain her attention. He wanted to know why she felt this way about herself and her last words confused him and maybe even sort of hurt him in a way. She truly was a beautiful wolf, he actually wondered what she looked like as a wolf, but maybe she didn’t think so.

The door to her hut was not solid wood like some of the others, so he couldn’t knock. How can I get her attention without intruding? He reached his hand inside her hut, without looking, invading but respecting, and waved his hand around hoping to catch her attention in some way. Then he removed his hand and backed away surely expecting an angry female to erupt out of the hut. He probably shouldn’t have done that and would probably get yelled at, now, for his bad choice and lack of judgment. He winced as he heard movement inside the hut and dropped back into his wolf form. He reclined to his haunches and sat quite tense awaiting for the eruption out of the hut.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread