~Complicated Thoughts~
Sorry for the short reply! WC- 274

Thwack. Thwack.

Something sharp stirred the adolescent in her sleep. She twitched slightly, tossing and turning- irritated. Her bright eyes suddenly shot open. Something- or someone, was staring at her. She felt as if she was under a magnifying glass, being studied. A young she-wolf towered over the arctic-femme. Bloody crimsons glanced downwards, and she saw the pitiful object that had managed too interrupt her slumber- a crooked stick. Belle glanced upwards again, drinking in the appearance of the stranger. A couple of minuets ago the Teen was bathed in glossy sunlight, yet now- The light had faded away- too cast an eerie shadow over Belle, due to the obstruction of the opaque wolf before her.

She stood up hastily, and broke out of the shadows, unsure whether the young woman was a threat to her.
Although Belle had not yet reached her full height- she was extremely small. Her petit form circled the wolfess, her eyes never leaving her figure.
'Friend Or Foe?' Her speech was simple- yet not at all incoherent, and the question she had asked was really more of a question too herself.
She frowned, and sat on her haunches, thinking. She thought maybe she could try to be nice to the stranger, after all; she was trying to make friends round here. She lifted her tone a notch- speaking more kindly.
Hello there. Do you wish somthing of me? Or did you wake me from my dreams by accident?'
Her onyx nose twitched, and she quickly sampled the un-familiar scent of the pup. By the smell of her she was probably going to be from a pack.

Messages In This Thread