~Complicated Thoughts~
[html]

WC:--- OOC: your post is fine ^^

Liliana jumped when the wolf sat up suddenly, she was scared right out of her fur, the wolf had been so sound asleep and tranquil that her breathing had become very shallow and was hard to see from the outside, so Liliana had been quite sure that the wolf had been dead, now that she’d sat up she thought she was meeting yet another ghost in which walked in solid form like Lolita, whom she met in Halifax. Her heart raced, hoping if this was a ghost she would be nice to her for poking her awake.

I’m sooo so so sorry, please don’t’ be angry and send me to the underworld to be tortured.

She pleaded not hearing the other wolf’s request. Liliana dropped the stick, hoping that because she didn’t have the thing that did the poking would mean she wasn’t going to be banished from the wonderful life she knew. She had her own beliefs of mother earth, but she didn’t know much about it, and knew more of if she was bad, evil or angry spirits would send her to the underworld where she would be tormented for the rest of her life and beyond. That’s what she’d been taught by a tavern person, who got angry at her for slipping and spilling her water over him when she was only a clumbsy little pup learning to walk in her new form.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread